Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Drop a Dress Size Dinners: Orange BBQ Drumsticks

Hey everyone! Wow, I am quite the blog slacker! Well, over here anyway, my Domestic Bliss blog gets more attention, and I feel bad for that! So I am thinking of maybe a fusion of the two blogs? What you you all think?? Leave me a comment and let me know!

For today, I am happy to share another awesome Drop a Dress Size Dinner! Enjoy...

Orange BBQ Drumsticks
Grocery List:
3/4 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup orange marmalade
2 tsp chili powder
8 chicken drumsticks
1 lb broccolini
1/2 cup water
How to make it:
Heat oven to 450°F. You’ll need a rimmed baking pan lined with nonstick foil.

Stir together 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, 1/4 cup orange marmalade and 2 tsp chili powder. Reserve 1/4 cup; toss remaining with 8 chicken drumsticks. Place on pan. Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.

Meanwhile, put 1 lb broccolini and 1/2 cup water in glass bowl. Cover; microwave on high until tender. Drizzle chicken with sauce.

8 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

This sounds FABULOUS!

~melody~

Snooky doodle said...

I really need to drop a dress size. These look amazing yummy

Mendoza's said...

could you please list the brand of items you use for the recipes, for example what kind of barbecue sauce was used for the drumsticks.
thanks!

Aimée said...

Delish! I love orange with poultry.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind that you don't post so often, it takes me a long time to visit too... this looks SOOO good!!! I'm putting it on my menu for next week :) Thanks for the recipe!

Ilissa said...

This looks great! I am a new reader and I am definitely going to have to try some of the recipes on your blog. Just wondering if you have an email subscription available?

The Gourmet Momma said...

Hey Girls! Thank you so much for dropping by, I am trying to get better as posting more, life is a little hetic right now! :)

As for brands, I am not married to brands, I just buy whatever is the cheapest! So thats my general rule of thumb! :)

The Gourmet Momma said...

oh, and I dont have a mailing list, but I will add a subscription so you can be alerted everytime the blog is updated! Look for it soon! :)