Thursday, January 29, 2009

We are MOVING!!!!!!!!!!


Hey Awesome bloggy readers! I am SOOOO excited to announce that The Gourmet Momma and Project: Domestic Bliss are joining forces!

I am moving Gourmet Momma to her new home over at my other blog, Project: Domestic bliss so I can keep up with her more!
(Visit: PROJECT DOMESTIC BLISS)

Now, don't freak out! I am NOT getting rid of this site! All of your fave recipes will still be here, I just will be adding all my new ones over at the other blog!

Also, I will be posting more everyday meals with ingredients and are easy on the pocket book, easy to make, and SUPER tasty!

As for Cook It, Blog It...I will be starting a NEW SIGN UP on Project Domestic Bliss in the next day or two! so if you want to sign up in the mean time, please feel free to still leave a comment on the FIRST POST and I will get you all set up!

Here is on to new beginnings! Thank you so much for making Gourmet Momma what she is now! I hope this works out better for everyone because now I can keep up with my recipes and my regular blogging life!! See you over at PDB!!!!!!!!

--Nikki
The Gourmet Momma

No comments: