Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time to ROLL....

No not that kind of roll! LOL
A BLOG roll...............
The Gourmet Momma has decided to start a blog roll. How do you join in you say?

Well...thats very easy. All you have to do is grab the "Im a Gourmet Momma" code on the side bar, and add it to your blog, then come back and comment on THIS post to let me know! I will add you to my blog roll to get exposure for your blog, business, whatever! You even get bonus points if you write a blog about us.....and you never know...there just might be a giveaway involved! :) So get to blogging and come let us know that you did. I cant wait to meet all you gourmet moms!

9 comments:

Britt said...

Wow, what a creative idea! I wonder how you came up with it?!! ;) I'm not a "momma" per say, but I'm definitely gourmet! HA! You know I added it to my blog!!

...Tiffany... said...

I had to add you!!! Great recipes that make me WANT to cook!!! Thanks!
Tiffany

mylittlefairytales said...

Just added you to my blog :) I used to LOVE to cook, but often lack cooking inspiration with the 3 little ones around my ankles at ALL times! I'm cooking one of these recipes tonight. I will check back often to get inspired. Great idea :)
Cammie

shopbygrace said...

I LOVE IT. I definately just added you to my blog. Im so hungry now!!! Looks great. And to even have ww points thats awesome.

Em_bellish said...

I found your blog this morning....LOVE IT! I have added you to my blog and will be sure to check back here often!

The Gourmet Momma said...

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for adding us to your sites! I just love seeing all you Gourmet Momma's! :)

Firefly Photo Jewelry said...

Shoot, I just realized I never left you a comment here :)
We are trying to decide on something new for supper and I thought I know JUST the place to go.. I love it!!!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

What a geat Blog . I love your resipes they are so fun and easy!!!
I added you to my Blog...

lyn. said...

I added your button today, even though it's really tomorrow's blog...hehe!