Friday, February 15, 2008

New Site Features

So you may have noticed a few changes to the side bar on Gourmet Momma! I have had several requests for a weight watchers calculator, and a conversion chart, so I decided to add them!!
One of the new sections is called "Helpful Links", this is where you will find the weight watchers calculator that I use for all of my recipes. You will also be able to visit the weight watchers official website, and one of my favorite sites, "Hungry Girl".
Oh, and a really awesome chart for common ingredient substitutions.
(**I have to say that I am not officially affiliated with weight watchers, weightwatchers.com, or any of their sponsors, nor am I a doctor or nutritionist. Therefore, all of my recipes should be used to your own discretion, and not be used as a substitute for consulting a doctor about how to get healthy.)
If you have any other sites that you think I should add, please let me know and I will check them out! :)
You will also find a measurement conversion chart for basically any measurement you could need for cooking. If I left anything out, please feel free to let me know! :)
So have fun using the new features! :) Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and I will see you Monday!
--Nikki
The Gourmet Momma

No comments: