Friday, April 18, 2008

Something's Simmering...

Hello Everyone! I am so excited because I have a HUGE announcement to make, that I have been working on for quite some time now, and it's finally ready!

But first, I wanted to give you some more background on why I am offering this new service so you know your not going into it blindly.

For several years after culinary school, I ran Somethings Simmering Personal Chef Service. What I offered to my clients was a full menu of foods for the week, which I would shop for, cook, and store for them to enjoy at their leisure! But over the last few years, I have had people from all over the US email me and ask if I could come up with a way to plan their meals for them, since they don't live where I am, and are unable to have me cook for them. So that got me thinking....

And now, I am doing JUST THAT! That's right....The Gourmet Momma and Somethings Simmering are joining forces and offering PERSONAL MENU PLANNING just for you!

I am taking all of my education I have from the Texas Culinary Academy, the United States Personal Chef Association, The culinary Business Academy, and the Personal Chef's Network, and I am passing it on to you. What this service will provide is meals for you and your family that are easy, not overly expensive, and healthy that you can cook in your own home. I will send you recipe's and shopping lists once a week, with the occasional shopping tip, food tips, and of course I will be available via email whenever you need me!

But I hear you now, "I can't afford a service like that!" Well guess what? You CAN! What I used to charge my clients $350 a week for, I am only charging you $15 a week! That's right, you get menu's, recipe's, shopping lists, chef tips, and more for only $15 a week! Take the stress out of your week and let me help you out! You can sign up for as little as one week, or up to a month at a time!

So what are you waiting for?
If you want some more information, please email us for a SAMPLE MENU!
thegourmetmomma@yahoo.com

I can't wait to become YOUR personal Chef! Bon Appetite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful way to leverage your talents. Good luck! Is that your incredibly gorgeous kitchen?! ~Michele

The Gourmet Momma said...

Thank you Michele! I wish this was my kitchen! But sadly it's not! lol But I do seriously hate whoever's kitchen it is! LOL