Thursday, July 3, 2008

IM SUCH A DORK...and I have a recipe! lol

Ok, can I just start off saying that I am a COMPLETE loser? I didnt post the link to my new blog!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!! Here it is.....


http://www.projectdomesticbliss.blogspot.com/

ok, now back to business... I have an awesome recipe to share, and it will take YOU to domestic bliss with less than 20 minutes and only 3 ingredients!!!! And who knew you could take something as simple and as cheap as a ham steak and make it taste so expensive????

Sweet and Sour Ham Steaks
Grocery List:
1⁄2 tsp oil
2 ham steaks (7 to 8 oz each), cut in half
1 bag (16 oz) frozen sliced peaches, thawed, cut bite-size1
jar (9 oz) hot or sweet mango chutney (found on the salsa isle)


How to make it:
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook 4 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned. Remove to a serving platter.

2. Add peaches and chutney to skillet and cook, stirring, just until hot. Spoon over ham. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.

Nutritional Information:
(makes 4 servings)
385cal
6g fat
2g fiber
8 WW points

No comments: